Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tool #8

After watching the videos/tutorials, I learned that the Dell 2120 Netbooks have a Web Cam and students can take pictures and create videos, and also communicate with other students via Skype. These netbooks can be useful to do research and to create different products using Web 2.0 tools.

I created my own iTunes account to later on sync the classrooms iPads to the laptop. Each devise will have their own number. In regarding classroom management, I plan to clearly explain the guidelines and procedures so students know and understand the expectations for classroom use. Once I have parent's permission signed, students will be able to practice and explore on the new devices, Students will be accountable for the proper use of the device and to follow the rules and procedures while working individually or in small groups/stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment